Improves the durability of cooked or raw food, with no loss of weight.
· All functions are controlled by an easy to program microprocessor controlled by an extremely accurate sensor.
· Stainless steel body and chamber.
· Cordless sealing bar.
· Soft-air as standard.
· Digital keyboard.
· LED’s indicate each cycle stage whilst performing.
· STOP key allows the interruption of the cycle at any stage, moving on to the next step.
· Pump drying program, which improves the durability of the machine.
· Working hours counter display, which allows to know when oil must be replaced.
Two sealing bars of 842 mm and 524 mm
Vacuum Plus: Optional
Busch Pump: Yes
Progressive Atmosphere: Yes
Inert Gas Input: Optional
Embedded Bucket: No
Programme Memory: Optional
Programme Phase Display: Yes
Stop Change To Next Phase Key: Yes
Stainless Steel Bucket: Yes
Cordless Sealing Bar: Yes
Pump Capacity: m3/h
Double Sealing: Yes
bar length: 842 mm x 524 mm
ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 220 V - 60 / Hz / ~
Vacuum Pressure (maximum): 0,5 mbar
- Internal Dimensions - Width: 864 mm
- Internal Dimensions - Depth: 603 mm
- Internal Dimensions - Height: 210 mm
- Width: 990 mm
- Depth: 760 mm
- Height: 995 mm
Filling Slab: Yes
Bag Cutting Kit: Optional
Support For Liquids: Optional
Installation Prepared For Vac-norm: Optional
Net Weight: 551
One of the biggest questions asked us is "which vacuum sealer seals liquid"? All chamber style vacuum sealer where the bag is placed inside a chamber will seal a bag filled with liquid and not have the liquid removed from the bag. The reason for this is the atmospheric pressure is being removed from the chamber and not placing pressure on the bag or on the liquid. With the suction style vacuum sealers atmospheric pressure is pressing on the outside of the bag pushing the liquid with the air removal.
This unit easily seals liquid.
Default equipmentInsert plate set
Optional equipment· Vac-Norm external vacuum kit
· Bag cutting kit
· Liquid insert plate setNSF-International certified appliance (complying with Hygiene, Cleaning and Food Material regulations)
This machine has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the specifications laid down in European directives 98/37/EEC and 73/23/EEC.
· Please note: as a result of continuous product improvements, these specifications are subject to change without prior notice.