The MVS-45XII is a table top model chamber vacuum sealing machine. The unit features two seal bars 17.75" long. The seal bars are located on the left and right sides on the unit in the chamber. The MVS-45XPll is the same basic machine but with a printer.
Made in Italy the stainless steel has no additives and is pit and rust resistant. The liquid crystal display allows up to 100 customizable programs. The electronic soft air feature protects soft products from twisting and distorting after the air is let back into the chamber and the vacuum process has finished. This feature is especially nice for cheese, cookies, breads, any product where presentation is so important yet vacuum sealing extends the shelf life of the food product. There are several speed levels to choose from so the operator can get the exact setting for each product. Save the setting and program another setting for another weight or size of foods.
These units use electronic pressure sensor all programable to get the exact amount of vacuum required. The heat bars are removable aluminum seal bars. This MiniPack vacuum machine has ETL/CE/ETL SANITATION certification.
Seal bar configuration is your choice.
- Factory setting is one 4mm wide flat seal plus a hot cut-off wire. The cut off wire enables the bag to have a clean edge used in retail food sales.
- Option two: Has two 4mm wide flat parallel seals (no cut-off)
- Option three: Has one 6mm wide seal plus a hot cut-off wire.
- Option four: Retort ready with two seal wires no cut off. The retort ready heat bar is the most popular arrangement as it will seal any bag for any project one may need the vacuum chamber for. Example the retort ready heat bar will seal, retort bags 7 mil, mylar in 2-3-4-7 plus mil, any gusset bag, flat pouch in 2-3-4-5 mil thickness. The most durable seal arrangement.
Each seal bar is powered independently using a dedicated transformer. Top and bottom sealing is a special order option on most MVS chamber machines. This excellent unit is also available as a table-top machine.
- 2 Seal Bar: 17.75"
- Position of Seal Bar: Front
- Chamber Size: 18.5" x 18"
- Height (Chamber+Dome Lid=Total: 4.5"+4"=8.5"
- Max Product Length: 16" from back of seal bar to rear of chamber
- Working Height: 35"
- Printer: For traceable packages
- Size: 22"W x 26"D x 51.5"/40"H (lid open/closed)
- Vacuum Pump: Busch 20m3/H @ 115 Volt/60/1 phase
1 HP, 18 Amps
- Net Weight: 182 Lbs.
- Digital Controls w/ 9 programs
- Transparent Lid
- Electronic Vacuum Sensor
- Electronic Soft Air
- 4mm Seal w/ cut-off
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Seal Bars
- Shipping Weight
One of the biggest questions asked us is "which vacuum sealer seals liquid"? All chamber style vacuum sealer where the bag is placed inside a chamber will seal a bag filled with liquid and not have the liquid removed from the bag. The reason for this is the atmospheric pressure is being removed from the chamber and not placing pressure on the bag or on the liquid. With the suction style vacuum sealers atmospheric pressure is pressing on the outside of the bag pushing the liquid with the air removal.
This unit easily seals liquid.
PMG Vacupack is an authorized MiniPack America distributor. We will match or beat any advertised price from an "Authorized MiniPack Distributor". If you have any questions about this product or any product manufacture by MiniPack please give us a call. 1-800-227-3769
MiniPack America warranties their products for 1 year limited. PMG will complete at PMG location any warranty work at no charge for labor. PMG will not authorize or pay for 3rd party repair centers. Any warranty work must be authorized by MiniPack America.