The MiniPack MVS-41XP has three seal bars that can be used all at the same time. A high production unit for the fishing industry. Use all three bars at one time for smaller packages or just the end bars for longer fillets.
The two bars on the ends of the machine are 12.25" long located on the left and right side of the machine. The third seal bar is 24.75" long and is located across the front of the chamber.
Italian made, with 1st grade stainless steel that will not pit or rust. Included is a liquid crystal display and label printer for vacuum traceability.
Seal bars can be ordered in different configurations:
- Factory standard is one 4mm wide seal plus a hot cut-off wire (enables the ability to tear off any excess bag length);This options is used in retail applications
- Option two has two 4mm wide flat parallel seals (no cut-off);
- Option three is one 6mm wide flat seal plus a hot cut-off wire.
- Option four is two retort ready seal wires. The most popular configuration as it allow the machine to function with any bag type for any vacuum packing project. This configuration seals retort 7 mil bags, mylar in 2-3-4-or more mil, as well as any gusseted, flat pouch or any mil thickness. 1 Seal Bar: 17.75"
- Position of Seal Bars: Left, Right & Front
- Chamber Size: 29" x 13.5"
- Height (Chamber+Dome Lid=Total: 3"+1"=4"
- Distance Between Seal Bars: 25" Left to Right
- Printer: For traceable packages FDA Food
- Size: 34"W x 20.5"D x 28"/17"H (lid open/closed)
- Vacuum Pump: Busch 20m3/H @ 115 Volt/60/1 phase
1 HP, 18 Amps
- Net Weight: 209 lb.
- Digital Controls w/ 100 programs
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Transparent Lid
- Electronic Pressure Sensor
- Soft Air
- 4mm Seal w/ cut-off
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Seal Bars
Shipping Weight 242 pounds
Minipack chamber machines have a one year limited warranty. PMG does not charge labor for authorized warranty work done at the PMG location. PMG will not pay 3rd party repair centers for work done while the unit is under warranty. Any off site repairs will need to be authorized by Minipack America.